Friday 14 January 2011

EVENTS - JAKARTA - BLIC meeting - Friday January 28th, 2011

Dear friends,

First of all, allow me to extend to you all my best wishes for 2011. May this be a prosperous and happy year for you all.

Further I would like to invite you for the next BLIC drink on  
 
Friday 28th of January as usual in Koi Mahakam
7pm onwards. 

This invitation also marks a special occasion for me. After 6 years of taking care of BLIC, I have decided to step down. Among some hardcore Belgians living in Jakarta, we just struck a good Belgian compromise, and for the first time in the BLIC history, a german speaking Belgian has accepted the heavy task of spearheading BLIC for years to come. That person is Randolphe Wintgens, known to you all. I wish Randolphe all the best and I thank him very much for accepting our request. Our small organization is in good hands.

Randolphe and I therefore hope to see you all on the 28th.

Best regards

Karl

No comments:

Post a Comment